Tuesday 29 March 2011

Tuesday Mothers Day Card!

Good Morning people

In the run up to Mothering Sunday, woohoo, also known as a day of pampering for me.  Well actually, a day of breakfast in bed, the other stuff still has to be done, I just get to have breakfast in bed before I do it ;o) - I have been making Mothers Day cards.  Here is the first one, it is very simple, using an embossing folder with the Sizzix Big Shot on Very Vanilla CS and layering it on Certainly Celery and Night of Navy CS.




 I have used Certainly Celery Satin ribbon which is completely gorgeous and very possibly my new favourite ribbon.   The sentiment from Occasional Greetings is stamped in Night of Navy Ink and layered on matching CS.
I think this is perfect for a Mothers Day card but I'll be doing several in the next few days.

See ya
Stacex

No comments:

Post a Comment