Monday 21 March 2011

Monday and March Frenzy!

Hi Guys

As the Neighbourhood jumbo wheel is discounted during March Frenzy I thought I would get it out and have a play.  This normally costs £8.50 but is reduced to £5.95 for the month of March, a real bargain!  This is a wonderfully versatile stamp which can be used for New Home cards, invitations or backgrounds, the list is endless!

I have used it here as a background stamp, with Loads of Love as the main stamp for this sort of, hope you feel better/get well soon card.



The Neighbourhood wheel is coloured in very pale, light colours so that the hearts are the main focus.  Obviously I used the stamp-a-ma-gig to have the little man sit properly in the truck but the hearts I stamped separately then cut out and put in the back of the truck.



The Neighbourhood jumbo wheel is all on its own in this card with one of the houses picked out as a focal point.  I like Tempting Turquoise and Basic Black together and think this works quite well although I have swithered a lot as to whether to add something, some cards are just like that though aren't they?  This is for a New House and so have stamped Congratulations in the Craft White Ink and layered it on an oval punch, scalloped oval punch and lastly the extra large oval punch! Phew that was a mouthful.

Have a great day
Stacex


No comments:

Post a Comment