Thursday 24 March 2011

Thursday Male Card

Hi Guys

Here is another male card, I'm making a real effort to do more male cards and I loved this one as soon as I saw it on a blog by Sue Bendinsky.  Mine isn't as good as hers as I don't have the Owl Punch yet (ooh cant wait till April) to make the balls smaller than the 3/4 circle (which is the smallest I had). I still think I get away with it tho & you can definately tell what it is.

The sentiment is from Cheers for You and the circles are 1" and 1 1/4" circles.  I've used Chocolate Chip, Garden Green & Basic Black CS although there are balls using Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red & Night of Navy.  I totally love this card & just incase people weren't sure I've done a little cue using black card coloured at the top with my white pro marker pen (as chalk)!



Here is one a little closer ;o)



No comments:

Post a Comment