Saturday 19 March 2011

Saturday Embossing Resist Technique

Hey Guys

Have been playing about with my heat gun which has been gathering dust for far too long.  I hate when things fall by the way side as new favourites appear and always try to make sure I get around to using everything.  This card was made using the emboss resist technique.  I have sponged several colours of ink over and embossed image and it really does make such a pretty effect.



I used Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla CS then embossed part of the French Script stamp in white embossing powder.  I stamped the flower images from Just Believe in Chocolate Chip Ink then used sponge daubers to go over the whole card first in More Mustard then Chocolate Chip and finally in Early Espresso.
A quick knot in some Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon and a stamped sentiment from Occasional Greetings pulled it all together.  The sentiment is raised on dimensionals and with some brads and twine for additional elements.



2 comments: