Sunday 13 March 2011

Stamping Reward Day

My blogs are a little bit out of order here as I'm now going to tell you about the Reward Day on 6th March in Bicester that my lovely upline Michelle Last organised for everyone in her team who promoted in November, or it could have been December?   Anyway it was a big thank you and Michelle provided all the materials for our make and take and a wonderful lunch where I'm afraid to say, I ate my body weight ;o)  I had a fantastic day and it was so good to catch up with some of the other demos and of course meet new ones! 

We made this gorgeous album below, the colours are just lush together and the beautiful flowers, oh just love them. Cant take any credit as I copied Michelles design but I totally love it.  The ladies from the class loved it too.  I have a friend who is due to have a baby in July and another who is due her baby in May and am thinking of doing baby versions of these!


The cardstock was Soft Suede & Baja Breeze and the Designer Papers used were Elegant Soire.  The Flower on the front is the Flower Accent a la carte stamp and the ribbon is the Striped Grosgrain Ribbon in Early Espressso.  This is the front - hmm perhaps I should have tied the ribbon?

This is the first part of it opened out, another bit to go, sooo cute.


And here is the full thing opened out, not flat though as I don't think I'd fit it in the picture.  Love it!

Hope you all enjoyed having a look.
See you soon
Stacex

1 comment: