Saturday 26 March 2011

Saturday Blogging

Hi Guys

Just a quickie today, am off into London with my 2 daughters, we are going to have lunch, look at the shops and then fwe are seeing The Script at the O2 tonight, soo excited.  To top it off we are staying in a nice hotel and having breakfast before my lovely hubby comes to pick us up.  Chris (hubby) and Conal are going to have a boys night in, aw!

I have been crafting like mad and am thoroughly enjoying all of my Stampin Up supplies!  Am still in baby mode as lots of people I know are expecting little bundles over the next few months.  This card is a colour variation of one I posted a few months ago.  Did a boy one so here is the girly version.




And here is the four I made all together, very cute!  Colour used are Pretty in Pink & So Saffron with Whisper White.  Ribbon is White Grosgrain & have edged it with the piercing tool.



Alright guys am off for my little trip.

See you soon
Stacex


No comments:

Post a Comment