Monday 14 March 2011

Happy Monday

Hi Guys

Its Monday and I don't even care, the sun is shining and its easy to convince myself it is summer, well close to it anyway.  Its still a little bit on the chilly side when you are wearing pumps on your bare feet but I don't think it'll be long...

I realise I forgot to put up the card I took at my swap for Michelles Reward Day but this one is very similar.  I was having a ball with the Level 2 Hostess set Fast and Fabulous, and fabulous it most certainly is!  The idea for this card was inspired by some lovely cards my friend & downline Juanita did with the same set.  Juanita was very adventurous on the colour front using oranges and reds which looked amazing.  I have gone for Night of Navy & Baja Breeze CS with Whisper White and the corresponding ink colours.  Have used my Stamp-a-ma-gig as this is a Two Step Stampin set.  I was very pleased with the result.


This next card was made after looking at Vicki's blog (Crafting Clare), I think she had used the design for gift wrap and it was gorgeous!  So all credit to Vicki on this one, but so cute and lovely.  The set is the same one as used above.  The flowers have all been stamped in different colours, either Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze or Tempting Turquoise with the Night of Navy over stamped.  Love it!




See you soon
Stacex

No comments:

Post a Comment