Friday 18 March 2011

TGIF - at last

Hi Guys

Had a stamping morning with my friend Yvette who cant make the Wednesday evening class so we do the same class on a Friday morning, she brings her little man who is just adorable and sooo well behaved, aw.  It was lovely to have some crafting time and great for Yvette as she had an order to collect too. 

Funnily enough I was just telling her how the UPS guy is my favourite man because he brings me Stampin Up goodies, then the doorbell rang and, you wont believe me but it was him!!  What are the chances, Yvette told him he was my favourite chap and to be honest he looked a little afraid, haha.

I kept crafting for a little bit after Yvette left and I wanted to show you this cute Easter card.



So here is my first Easter bunny although I'm sure there will be more where he came from!  I have used Chocolate Chip, So Saffron & Tempting Turquoise CS the paper piercing tool adds a nice touch to the scalloped edge and I've used Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon.  All of the bunnies bits are edged with Chocolate Chip Ink.

Have a great Friday
Stacex

No comments:

Post a Comment