Tuesday 22 March 2011

Tuesday Male Card

Hi Stampers

Well I think this is definately an original, its difficult when you look at so many blogs and magazines to have an original idea, well for me anyway but I think this may actually be one!  Its a male card and I got the idea when Juanita and I were doing the his & hers 40th cards. 

Its a tri-fold card and the front page has the Happy Birthday sentiment, the second page has the 40 and a couple of beer mugs and the third page is for your personal message.  When it is closed it is tied with the Night of Navy satin ribbon, so cute.


I think the sentiment here which is from the Level 1 Hostess Set Afterthoughts, shows just how good SU products are, even though the words are tiny, they are so clear.  I have used the Baja Breeze DS paper layered on the Night of Navy CS.




A couple of beer mugs from Cheers To You set, coloured with my Marker pens and cut out.  The numbers are stamped in Night of Navy ink using Schoolbook Serif Numbers set which is my new favourite, not sure how I survived without it! 




Little bit closer for you ;o)

Rightyho I'm off, feeling very smug and pleased with myself!

Have a great Tuesday
Stacex

No comments:

Post a Comment