Thursday 5 May 2011

Wednesday Card Class

Hi Guys

Todays post is showcasing the items we made at card class yesterday.  I tell you these ladies are something else - I'm going to be completely grey by the time they are finished with me!  Amidst losts of banter and laughing and a few false starts we did manage to get creative and here are the results. 

These cards are a take on one I did for an earlier post and the details are the same except we have used Night of Navy instead of Certainly Celery and the ribbon is Satin not Grosgrain.


Here are all 4 together!


Juanitas - Wonderful Friend


Ginny's - Happy Anniversary - not very clear, my photography skills aren't my strong point ;o)


Becky's - Wonderful Sister - and large bow, haha we joked that Beckys bow could be used for a hat at Ascot ;o)


Lou's - Favourite Aunt - little bow!

Think we were all quite chuffed with how lovely the finished items were.

The second card we made is also a follow up on one I did for an earlier blog.  We stayed with the same colours too.





The girls here have all chosen different sentiments which makes them more personal.  I love this colour
combo.

Looks like its going to be another lovely day.  Enjoy!

Stacex

No comments:

Post a Comment