Saturday 14 May 2011

St Lukes Charity Cards Challenge - Patterns May 2011

Good Morning!

And what a lovely morning it is!  Looking out the window I am greeted with blue sky all around, the birds are singing and I am aware that sounds a little like a scene from Snow White but its just lovely.  Okay so have my coffee beside me, its very strong which has probably aided my ability to post so early in the morning.

The challenge was for patterns of which I have used several however they are all from the Springtime Vintage papers from the SU mini catalogue and they coordinate beautifully!



This card was very simple but I quite like it.  Will pop it off to St Lukes after submitting it to the challenge with another 4 cards that I have doubles of ;o)  Brillaint cause and fantastic idea.  Crafters are some of the most generous people I have met both with their ideas and their creations.

To make this card you need

Card - Baja Breeze, River Rock
Tools - Scallop Edge Punch, Large Flower Punch, 1/4 circle punch
Embellishments - DS Paper Springtime Vintage, Subtles Brad
Stamps - Happy Moments

See you soon
Stacex

5 comments:

  1. This is very pretty - I do like the tiny flowers in the papers! Thanks for joining us with this month's St Luke's Charity Card Challenge - hope to see you again next month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacey
    This is such a great card for our challenge - full of lovely different patterns. I particularly like the dotty flower :-) Thank you so much for entering the challenge and supporting the charity by sending your cards.
    Craftilicious x
    St Luke's Charity Cards Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card for our pattern challenge - I particularly love your gorgeous flower :-)
    Thanks so much for entering St Luke's Charity Cards Challenge - hope you'll be back to play in June...
    Craftilicious x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stacey what a gorgeous card and great patterns, thank you for joining in our challenge over at St Lukes charity card challenge....hope to see you in JUne.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh love this Stacey. Gorgeous patterned paper and I adore your flower.Thank you so much for joining us at St Lukes Charity Card Challenge.See you next month.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete