Thursday 26 May 2011

Thank you...and you!

Hi Stampers

I am soo excited about this card I've just done - I love it!  I found this technique for leaving a non embossed middle panel in your cards at Caroline Skinners blog, stampinupandbranchingout.blogspot.com.  I am always amazing and touched at how generous stampers (crafty people in general) are with their ideas & how happy they are to share them.  Thank You Caroline ;o)


This is the card I've done although I did have to cut the template twice as I don't have a steady hand at all and my lines kept being a little off (even using a rules would you believe it)!



Was a bit annoyed that my non embossed square is a little off centre but I doubt the recipient would notice (hoping she doesn't)

I've used the rock and roll technique for the butterfly, I first saw that at Michelle Lasts Quarterly training and loved it although I don't always get it right ;o)

And a little bitty sentiment from a set I've been trying to get a hold of for ages!

To make this card: (All products are Stampin Up unless stated otherwise)
Card - Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Ink - Pretty In Pink, Crumb Cake, Rose Red
Stamps - Strength & Hope, Happy Moments
Tools - Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder

Am going to submit this one into A Spoon Full Of Sugar challenge - Things With Wings

Hope you like it.
See you
Stacex

No comments:

Post a Comment