Tuesday 17 May 2011

Make A Monster!

Hi Guys

I cant believe its Tuesday night already, not quite sure where the last two days have gone but at least I'm getting to update my blog having gotten a little behind with myself.  Have just finished making the card packs for my class tomorrow which is normally a great laugh so am looking forward to that.

This card was one for a little girl in Conals class but I wasn't sure beforehand whether she was turning 5 or 6 so thought I'd better leave it rather than get it wrong.  This little girl isn't especially girly so thought this fitted the bill quite well.  I saw Julie Kettlewell do this with the little monsters, punch them with a circle then layer on top of the large oval and thought it looked excellent - thanks Julie!



To make this card:
Card - Whisper White, Night of Navy, Real Red
Stamps - Party This Way, Make A Monster
Papers - DSP
Ink - Night of Navy marker, Real Red Marker, Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise
Tools - 1 3/4 circle punch, Extra Large Oval punch

2 comments:

  1. Great card, it looks like a fun one.
    Sally. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sally! I do love this set for children ;o)
    Stacex

    ReplyDelete