Thursday 26 May 2011

Big Shot Tryouts!

 Hey Guys

I've been spending some time with my Big Shot just trying out different things, lots of the time I put the card into my scrap box as I don't have a use for it right at that moment but I did make this card because I just couldn't bear to pop this into the box.  This is Vellum cardstock run through the Big Shot in the Square Lattice embossing folder which completely changes the texture of the card - its lovely - I couldn't stop stroking it. 

I laid the Vellum ontop of some Pretty in Pink cardstock then layered onto black card with a ribbon and a tiny sentiment.  It did look a little bare but I could hardly bear to cover it so I used the bird from the Two Step Bird punch and could almost handle that.  I'm not sure it translates especially well in the photograph but its lovely.




To make this card: (All products used are Stampin Up unless stated otherwise)
Card - Basic Black, Pretty In Pink, Whisper White
Stamps - Punch Potpourri, Afterthoughts (L1 Hostess set)
Ink - Basic Black
Tools - Sizzix Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder
Embellishments - Pretty In Pink Grosgrain Ribbon

Submitted to
Crafting For All Seasons Challenge Blog - #1 - Anything Goes

See ya
Stacex

No comments:

Post a Comment