Wednesday 25 May 2011

Party Party Party!

Hi Guys

It is the loveliest morning and I am sitting with a cup of coffee & updating my blog AND I have a couple of hours set aside this morning for crafting as I have been asked to do a couple of cards for friends and I also need to do some for me, does life get any better? Probably not ;o)

This one I did quickly for a childs birthday.  I popped it together during the Wednesday card class and because the girls were embossing I did the same.  I have stamped the balloons in Versamark then Inked them up and used clear embossing powder.  This means the ink matches the cardstock exactly which is always great.



The owl punch is perfect here as a party goer looking for directions - I love it!


A close up of the balloons.

To make this card:
Card - Whisper White, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise
Ink - Versamark, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Basic Black
Tools - Heat Tool, Embossing Powder (Clear), Owl Punch
Embellishments - Twine

Hope you like it
See you soon
Stacex

No comments:

Post a Comment