Saturday 28 May 2011

Baby Tri-Fold Album & Box

Hi Stampers

I have been very busy & I have a gorgeous post today to show you.  I've made a tri fold album AND I've made a box to go with it.  The tri fold album is the longer one that folds out and since we did one at Quarterly Training with Michelle Last I have loved them although I've not gotten around to finishing one yet....until today, yay.

When the album was finished I knew I wanted to make a box to put it in.  As its a baby gift it would just be the finishing touch!  I have seen some on other blogs but no measurements to go with them so I set about sorting the measurements and making my box - here is the end result.  Love it!



I've used Very Vanilla satin ribbon as it feels luxurious, love the satin ribbons!


A close up of the name.


The box with the lid off - am so pleased with how this turned out.


The album out of the box.  Lots more ribbon - love it!


Lots of little embellishments.


The full inside.


A little close up of the words inside, aw.

To make this card: (all products Stampin Up unless stated otherwise)
Card - Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Very Vanilla
Stamps - Baby Tee's Jumbo Roller, Out of the Box, Fox & Friends
Ink - Bashful Blue, So Saffron
Embellishments - Pearls, Diamante, Designer Buttons Subtles, DSP Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon
Tools - Scallop Trim Corner, Scallop Trim Border

I am going to do a youtube video tutorial for the tri shutter box so will pop a link on here soon.  This fits the Papertake Weekly Challenge as well ;o)

Hope you like it
Stacex

6 comments:

  1. A wonderful Baby gift idea.
    Thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog.

    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thisis great, it must have taken you ages. A lovely gift.
    Claire c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did take quite a while but it's fine when you are doing something so pretty. Thanks for the lovely comments
    Stacex

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous project Stacey. Someone will really treasure this. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning stacey! simply beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! It is stunning! So pretty. Love it!

    ReplyDelete