Wednesday 11 May 2011

Simply Stampin Challenge #6 Buttons & Bows

Hey Guys

Well Chris (hubby) is in Nigeria at the moment so I have been spending way more time than I should be, nosing around craft sites and the most wonderful blogs, bliss!  Came across another challenge, I feel a fixation coming on haha, Simply Stampin Challenge so def take a look, its a lot of fun.  This weeks challenge is Buttons or Bows so your card should feature either or both of these.  Here is my offering.




As you can see I've used the Flower, Daisies #2 Stampin Up die & buttons, well actually everything is SU, cute selection of button colours though.

To make this card you need:

Card - Old Olive, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red
Embellishments - Buttons, Brights Collection, Twine
Tools - Scallop Punch, Sizzix Big Shot, Flower, Daisies #2, Old Olive Marker

Hope you like it
Stacex

5 comments:

  1. I love these flowers, so pretty and such vivid colours. Thanks for joining us at the Simply Stampin' Challenge - I hope you come back for more!
    Bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these bright colours Stace - so cheerful!
    Thanks for your kind comments on my blog and good luck with the after school club - it will be fine :0)
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This die set is still wrapped in it's packaging, but you have inspired me to unwrap it today and build some gorgeous flowers like these. Thanks for joining in with the Simply Stampin Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great - so vibrant!
    Thanks for taking part in this week's Simply Stampin Challenge...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your choice of bright colours they look fabulous with the daisies too. Thanks for joining us at Simply Stampin this week xx

    ReplyDelete