Sunday 17 April 2011

Visitors!

Hey Guys

Have had an awesome week!  My brother Terry came to visit with my Niece Alex and my Nephew Terry.  A fantastic time was had by all starting with Terrys birthday gift at Silverstone Racetrack and finishing at Thorpe Park for my daughter Bethanys 14th Birthday!  Think I could do with catching up on some sleep but was a brilliant week, thanks guys!

Just to show how keen a crafter I am, I have pictures of when I roped my visitors into a craft session!  We made the cute shirt and tie cards and also some cards for Beths birthday.  Here they are...



Here are Terrys creations...



And Alex's...


And Uncle Terry's, colours here worked really well!


And last but not least, my daughter Megans cards.  Sorry about the lighting in this one Meg, not sure what happened there!

What a crafty bunch ;o)

See ya
Stacex

No comments:

Post a Comment