Friday 29 April 2011

Flower, Daisies #2

Hi Guys

I have been pretty busy trying to clear up my craft room so that I am able to find things.  Making cards at the moment is a lesson is patience!  Anyway, half way through I found ssome flowers I had cut out in So Saffron using the Bigz Dies and ended up making a card.  Using supplies counts as clearing up surely?


The big flower just makes me think of summber and the simplicity of the Pear Pizzaz card and ribbon appeals to me.  You can just make out that I've stamped the sentiment in Craft White ink then in Basic Black to give a sort of shadow effect.


Here it is a bit closer to see the black and the white together.


A close up of the pretty flower.  What a great Bigz Die to have.  May have to make some more of these!


To make this card you need:

Cardstock - Pear Pizzaz, So Saffron, Bashful Blue (Textured)
Stamps - Sincere Salutations
Embellishments - Designers Buttons Subtles, Pear Pizzaz Stitched Poly Ribbon
Tools - The Big Shot, Flower, Daisies #2 Bigz Dies
Ink - Whisper White Craft, Basic Black

See you soon
Stacex

No comments:

Post a Comment