Sunday 3 April 2011

Mothering Sunday

H i Stampers

It is Mothering Sunday and I have had the loveliest day.  I didn't get up until midday though and although that does sound bad, in my defence I was singing last night with Mojo and didn't get home until 2am, not sounding quite so lazy now I hope. 

Chris took Conal out for the morning so i could enjoy my lie in.  He even brought me in a Starbucks, it doesn't get better than that.  The three children all made me handmade cards which was soo lovely, and no, they didn't use Stampin Up products! 

These cards are similar, both on the wedding theme and I like to make a stock of wedding cards as there does tend to be a glut of these over the summer months.  The main stamp set and the colour scheme are the same for both cards.

Very Vanilla and Regal Rose CS are coupled with Chocolate Chip Ink.  The jumbo wheel is So Whimsy and this is really a versatile item, I have used it so much and often colour in the circles using the marker pens.   The 3-tier cake is from Fun and Fast notes and again I've used the marker pens as I didn't want the sentiment from the stamp.  The Happy Anniversary is from Cheer & Wishes and I've used the White Craft Inkpad for this and a little strip of Chocolate Chip satin ribbon to finish it off.



For this card I've used the Very Vintage jumbo roller and used the sentiment from the wedding stamp separately and layered on top of the ribbon.


Alrighty I'm off to enjoy the rest of my day - I think it may even involve some crafting.

See ya
Stacex

No comments:

Post a Comment