Friday 8 April 2011

Faux Quilting - Maureen would be so proud!

Hi Guys

Todays offering is using the fabulous new Big Shot machine, the top note die & the Springtime Vintage Designer Series Papers ALL from the new Mini Catalogue.  I have seen quite a few people do the quilt effect.  I thought my mum in law Maureen would like this as she does proper quilting (with material), hope you like it Mo ;o)

I used my square punch and punched 12 squares from 3 different sheets of the DSP, bear in mind it is double sided so you are really spoiled for choice here. Then I stuck them all gto a piece of backing card then used the Big Shot with the Top Note die to give me my central piece.  This is then added to a piece of CS using dimensionals. I have used Pretty in Pink CS.  Tie a piece of Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon in a knot at the side.  The sentiment is stamped in Regal Rose and punched with the Large Oval Punch and a small flower button from the subtles range.



 A little close up of the bow


 And a close up of the sentiment with the little button, cute! 



No comments:

Post a Comment