Saturday 30 April 2011

Embossing Folder

Hi Guys

Have been experimenting with my new embossing folders.  I got the idea for this from Michelles Quarterly Training and I think it was Nicky who did it, sorry cant remember her last name!

The Bird punch was punched out then stuck onto the different coloured card which was then run through the Big Shot in the Embossing folder.  I love the effect.  I tied the ribbon through the main image which is something I saw and don't think I've done before.


The sentiment.


And a close up of the ribbon.


To make this card you need

Card - Whisper White, Melon Mambo & Certainly Celery
Embellishments - Satin ribbon in Certainly Celery
Tools - Two Step Bird Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Square Lattice
Stamps - Sincere Salutations

Hope you are all enjoying the wonderful weather
Stacex

1 comment:

  1. Great card Stacey - lovin' the colour combo! Gill x

    ReplyDelete