Friday 1 April 2011

The Launch of the new mini!

It's here!  The Stampin Up mini is finally here!  The cute owl punch is finally available and I for one will be excited to get my paws on it!  If you would like me to send you a copy of the mini pop me an email and I'll get one in the post to you straight away.  The other amazing thing is that the Sizzix Big Shot is now offered, fantastic!  The die cuts and the embossing folders are just lovely.

This card is a male birthday card and I've used the Big Shot embossing folder Polka Dots for the background.  This is such an easy yet effective way to create a card.  CS used is Very Vanilla and Cherry Cobbler.  The raised dots on the Cherry Cobbler have been inked in Early Espresso which is a great effect.  The sentiment is from the Level 1 Hostess Set Afterthoughts and is raised on dimensionals.  Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon is added underneath the sentiment to add another element.



No comments:

Post a Comment