Friday 29 April 2011

I'm Back!

Hi Guys

Its been a while but I'm back!  Easter was very busy and it was fantastic seeing all of my family.  Its always lovely to get back home though and get some crafting done.

This card is fairly general but I have opted to make it a 'Thank you' card.  The card base is Pretty In Pink, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip and Crumb Cake.  The main image is from level 2 hostess set Fast & Fabulous stamped in Crumb Cake, Pretty in Pink and Chocolate Chip and the sentiment is also Chocolate Chip.  The small thank you is from the Strength & Hope set from the mini & I've just singled out that phrase using the stamping Marker.  The Crumb Cake paper has been run through the brayer too.



A bit closer



and the super cute sentiment.

See you soon & Happy Crafting!
Stacex

No comments:

Post a Comment