Sunday 17 April 2011

Training Day Swaps

Hi Guys

Am back from Bicester Training which was fantastic fun and packed full of great ideas and inspiration.  I really cant wait to get some time to craft now that all these creative seeds have been planted.  Training events are always a great opportunity to meet people you haven't seen since the last event you attended and to make friends with people you haven't met before.  I had a great time so a huge thanks to Michelle for organising it, so Jenny for finding me so quickly (am seriously impressed) and for Zoe who entertained me so much I ended up cutting my finger cos I wasn't paying attention! ;o)

All in all a fab day!

Here are some of the swaps I received.



I'm sure some of these will be cased over the next few weeks as they are just lovely.

See ya
Stacex

No comments:

Post a Comment