Wednesday 5 October 2011

Pulling Pastels Technique

Hi Guys

It has suddenly occurred to me that not only am I using a lot of Lovely As A Tree at the moment but I'm using a lot of Basic Black card stock too.  How funny.  The card I have today uses a technique called Pulling Pastels and it basically involves using your pastel chalks on your black card and then inking up a stamp with Versamark.  When applied to the card stock the versa mark lifts the chalk right off and you get a lovely striking image.  Very clever!



Such a lovely effect, like a misty evening.


To make this card is used
Cardstock - Basic Black, Whisper white, Bashful Blue
Ink - Versamark
Stamps - Lovely As A Tree
Tools - Stampin Pastels

I have done a youtube tutorial on this card which you will find under stetsonstacey.

Bye for now
Stacex

No comments:

Post a Comment