Wednesday 19 October 2011

Get Well Soon

Hi Guys

I apologise for my lack of blogging this week,  I've been in Glasgow for a long weekend which was just lovely.  It was my nephew Logans Christening and I also got to take Beth out of school overnight which was fantastic.  I've popped on a little photo to show you Bethany and Logan together, so cute!  She flies home on Thursday for half term, can't wait!




On to crafting ;o) I made this card for my husbands Auntie who isn't very well at the moment to cheer her up a little bit.  It is one I saw on Crafting Claires Blogspot and I've just changed the colours.  It uses the set Bliss and is a very lovely design.



The colours used here are Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise and Early Espresso which is always a fab combo.  Some little diamante to finish off too.

Hope you like it.
Stacex

No comments:

Post a Comment