Monday 24 October 2011

Glittericious!

Hi Guys

Well, I am still on my glitter phase and completely loving it!  Not sure how I got by without it before and certainly I will be using it in most if not all of my Christmas cards.  I have a lot of cards to do and so I tend to look for a design which is understated but still very pretty.  This is one I came up with and this will probably form the bulk of my cards.




This is the holly from Easy Events and I've used a glue pen and the Red Fine Galaxy Glitter.  It may be a bit plain for some but I really like it.

Easy Events costs £23.95 in clear mount (123225) or £29.95 in wood mount (116958), an absolute bargain for a set of 8 stamps that cover all occasions!
Fine Galaxy glitter  (114286) costs £14.50 for 5 individual tubs 7.1g each

Hope you like it.
Stacex

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    It would be lovely if you wanted to share these and other Christmas cards on my new weekly link up:

    http://twelvecraftsofchristmas.blogspot.com

    I think my limited (currently) readership will be really impressed.

    Also, thank you for the samples you sent via M.

    Rosie

    ReplyDelete