Thursday 6 October 2011

Cheerful Treats Card

Hi Guys

The card I have today uses Cheerful Treats one of the new DSP sets in the October catalogue and it is lovely.  I was slightly stressed when I opened it as I realised I was supposed to order a different set to do a paper share with some other Pink Ladies, oops!  However after another rushed order was placed I am calm again and decided to have a play with the paper I had.



To make this card I used
Cardstock - Pink Pirouette, Concord Crush, Bashful Blue, Melon Mambo
Ink - Concord Crush
Stamps - Teeny Tiny Wishes
Tools - Big Shot, Square Lattice Folder, Punches - Eyelet Border, Extra Large Flower, Flower, 3/4" circle, Corner
Paper - Cheerful Treats 

Am quite happy with this as its not colours I would normally use, its good to step out of the box!

Bye for now
Stacex

No comments:

Post a Comment