Thursday 13 October 2011

Card Holder Box

Hi Guys

Today I have a 3D item for you, a box to hold your cards and we all know we need these!  This one is very easy to do and uses one sheet of 12x12 card stock for the main box which you can then decorate with designer series paper.

I love it and I've popped three cards inside so you can see how spacious it is!  Will do a youtube tutorial on this which you can check out if you type in stetsonstacey.



Here is a close up of my little flower which is just the petal punch.  


Here you can have a peek inside.


To make this I used
Cardstock - Regal Rose
Paper - Springtime Vintage
Tools - Flower Punch, Boho Blossoms

Hope you like it
Stacex

1 comment:

  1. colorful and adorable business card box. i really love the colors.
    membership cards
    Hotel Key Card

    ReplyDelete