Friday 24 June 2011

Little Monsters

Hi Guys

Quick post today as I need to get my car in for an MOT and service this morning and the earlier I get it there the quicker I'll get it back.  As Conal has a few parties coming up over the next 3 weeks I thought I would get started on the cards for the kids, they are all turning 5!  Here they are, they are all pretty much the same, little monster cards for little monsters ;o).



Here is one a little closer, as you can see I've used the 3/4" punch to cut a 5 from the DSP!


Inside


To make this card
Card - Real Red, Whisper White, Certainly Celery
Ink - Pacific Blue Marker, Basic Black
Stamps - Make A Monster, Party This Way
Paper - Playdate
Tools - Star Punch, Extra Large Oval Punch

These cards measure 10cmx10cm so small and sweet.

Hope you like it.  Have a great day!

Stacex

No comments:

Post a Comment