Wednesday 6 July 2011

I'm Back!

Hey Guys

Sorry for my lack of posting over the last week, serious computer problems have about driven me to distraction but hopefully all systems are restored and I can get back to blogging.  Have been crafting though so have a few things to show you.

My friend asked me to make a 45th Wedding Anniversary card and as that is Sapphire I used Night of Navy with some Dazzling Diamonds to lighten it and give it some sparkle!  Hope they like it!





 To make this card I used
Card - Whisper White, Night of Navy
Ink - Night of Navy, Embossing pad
Stamps - Mr & Mrs (retired), Schoolbook Serif Numbers
Embellishments - Night of Navy Satin ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds
Tools - Scallop Circle Punch, Circle Punch, Sizzix Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder

Hope you like it

Stacex

No comments:

Post a Comment