Friday 3 June 2011

School Club Card Class

Hi Guys

I've offered to do an after school club at my sons school this term and so I have been working on things that I think are okay for little ones.  My son is 5 and the children will be between 4 & 7 years old.  There will be a maximum of 12 in the class but I've got to tell you, as it gets closer I'm feeling a little nervous!

This is what I thought we would do on Monday, little Owl Bookmarks.  They can be for the child or as a Fathers Day pressy.  Here are a couple I've done, my son Conal did the blue one (wanted to make sure it was doable for them ;o))



The pink on has a damaged eye as Conal promptly dropped it, then stood on it!


Thought these large googly eyes would be good for the kids.


Happy Father's Day stamp although I have a few they can choose from (not SU haha)

Hope you like it.
Stacex

2 comments:

  1. That's a great idea! Love your work. The googly eyes work wonders, too. Also lovely pressies for a class of children or teachers before the academic year ends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definately ;o)
    What will you be making for the teachers for end of year Sandra?

    ReplyDelete