Thursday 16 June 2011

I'm back!

Hey Guys

I'm back!  New York was amazing and I had a wonderful time, I even spotted Sylvester Stallone in a jewellers shop where I mercilessly elbowed my way to the front to get some pics and a little video, I just love him, it made my holiday.  Then Maureen and I went to see the new Robin Williams dark comedy on Broadway and got a picture with him afterwards too.  So thats the reason I'm a bit behind with my blog.

Talking of Stampin Up! I did order some things from a demo called Chi Nguyen in NYC, she was just lovely and the card she brought me was simply stunning - thank you Chi!!!  Think I may have been so excited with my haul I forgot to say it at the time.  Will show you the card soon.

I did a little box today that I'm going to give to the teachers as an end of term gift.  I've put a small L'Occitane soap inside which is perfect to say thanks.



The soap inside


And a fancy side view


To make this box I used

Card - Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, So Saffron
Stamps - Happy Moments
Ink - Basic Black
Papers - Playdate DSP
Embellishments - Subtles Brad
Tools - Two Step Bird Punch (for the leaves)

Hope you like it.
Stacex

No comments:

Post a Comment