Thursday 16 June 2011

Box (for 10cm x 10cm cards) and note cards

Hi Stampers

Seeing how I was sooo excited with all my bits and pieces from Chi I set about using some of the sets.  I wanted to prepare a card class for the girls using the Pizza Box with 4 note cards to go inside it.  I have done this as a 3" x 3" box but this one is bigger as it accomodates 10cm x 10cm cards (envelopes are around 10.5cm x 10.5cm).

I decided to keep the cards simple and on a similar theme so they look like a set.  For the box I've used Rose Red cs with Springtime Vintage DSP.  I've then wrapped around some Night of Navy satin ribbon and attached a sentiment and cut out using Decorative Label punch.



The sentiment is from Swirls & Curls Verses, a US set


Here it is open


Cards will follow in the next post.

Hope you like it.
Stacex

No comments:

Post a Comment