Thursday 9 June 2011

Weddingy Things

Hi Guys

I forgot to say yesterday but Yvette one of the ladies who comes to my class has been making some wedding invitations, favours and table settings for a friend.  She showed me them and they were just gorgeous and I'm so annoyed that I didn't take a picture to show you, was very understated and elegant, just lovely.

I've made a card that was inspired by one I saw on SCS but I'm sorry I cant remember whose :(  Its very simple and can double as a Wedding, Engagement or Anniversary card.  As you may have noticed I like cards that are versatile!



And again the close up


To make this card: (all products are Stampin Up unless stated otherwise)
Card - Real Red, Whisper White
Ink - Chocolate Chip
Stamps - Fun and Fast Notes
Embellishments - Basic Rhinestones, Striped Grosgrain Ribbon Real Red

Hope you like it.  See you tomorrow.
Stacex

No comments:

Post a Comment