Wednesday 7 September 2011

I'm back....and so is school!

Hi Guys

Woohoo, school is back today for all 3 of my lovely children!  I've been up since 4.50am, yes you did read that correctly.  Miss Bethany, my 14year old starts boarding school today in Perth, Scotland and her dad was taking her on an early flight so they are well organised for the day ahead.  She is so brave, I'm not sure I could've done it at that age but she has been determined so fingers crossed it all goes well for her.  Megan also goes back to school today & she'll go into Year 11 and Conal to Year 1, aw how cute.  Where does the time go?

I must apologise for the lack of posting but I was up in Glasgow last week and didn't have any time between coming back from holiday and going up to schedule any posts.  I did however have a lovely day crafting with my friend Juanita which means I do have some cards to show you.




As you can see they are all variations on a theme but I do love the Season of Joy set!

Have a great day whatever you are doing.
See you soon
Stacex

 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Stace!

    Good to meet you at the weekend. Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto - your demos were fab, I was very impressed ;o)
    Stacex

    ReplyDelete