Friday 26 August 2011

Busy Busy!

Hi Guys

Sorry I haven't updated my blog for a few days, this week has been horribly hectic.  Chris is working away and I'm frantically trying to get everything ready for the kids going back to school.  Come September I'll have 3 children at 3 different schools!  Bethany will be going to board at Strathallan in Perthshire and so there has been a lot of items to buy not including the uniform and everything need to be labelled etc etc...I'm sure you can all imagine!

Very late to be blogging but I was on pick up duty for my daughter Meg after a party this evening and am waiting for her and her 2 friends who are sleeping over to finish their snacks and drop off before I head upstairs, ah the joys of parenthood ;o)

A couple of the items I'm showing you have seen previously on my blog and a couple are new.  These are what we did at card class on Wednesday night, was great fun and I think we actually spent about an hour chatting before we even started!


These little decorated chocolates I first saw on Crafting Claires blog, so take a peek.


Contempo Christmas and the Ornament punch were used for the above card which you can see earlier in my blog.


You cant really see from the picture but these little packages have "Reindeer Food" inside.  I cased them from my wonderful upline Michelle Lasts blog where you can have a look at hers, its lovely!

Off to bed soon & hopefully get my blogging mojo back!

Stacex

No comments:

Post a Comment