Saturday 10 September 2011

Simply Less Is More Challenge & others

Hi Guys

Okay here is my challenge card, LIM ladies have given a One Layer - Seeing Double challenge.  This actually works perfectly for me as I was making a card today for my daughter Beth who started boarding school in Perth on Wednesday.  I am missing her so much so thought I would pop a little card off and try not to spoil it with tears!!  She is 14 but I am gutted and the house seems very quiet with only 2 children :(

I've used Fast & Fabulous which is actually retiring at the end of September.  I love this set and will be reluctant to stop using it ;o)





Sorry the picture seems to be a little bit fuzzy, not sure why, I tried several times and sincerely hope my camera isn't about to call it a day!

I've used Night of Navy and Tempting Turquoise for the flowers and the sentiment says Thinking of You from Teeny Tiny Wishes.

Off to write it now.
Have a great weekend
Stacex

19 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful set. Fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours for your flowers
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Stace :-) I am sure your daughter will love this, so thoughtful and am sure she will soon settle in xx

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely thought, lovely colours, lovely card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely card Stace, sure your daughter will be thrilled
    all the best to her
    thank you
    Mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the flowers and colours. I'm sure your daughter will appreciate the thought. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. You can view my card here .
    Maureen..........x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card and a lovely sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card and lovely sentiment. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful colours - lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card. I love the blue color of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty card. I'm sure your daughter will love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sure your daughter will love it ,it's gorgeousX

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card! Wonderful coloring!

    ReplyDelete