Sunday 18 September 2011

Hellooooo techniques!

Hi Guys

Sorry been a bit rubbishy on the old blog this week what with all the kids getting back into a routine (obviously I just bounced right back ;o)) after the summer haven't had a minute.

I also have to let you know that last week I was asked to go along as an extra on a movie, woohoo! Was very excited but ended up hanging around for hours waiting to go on for my wee nano second, only to be rained off and not getting on at all!  I did however meet a lovely bunch of ladies (some of which were actual actresses and one was an extra in Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy!)  Was lovely getting all the gossip from all the films/programs they've worked on.

And now to crafting, I have 3 absolutely gorgeous cards for you.  The reason I can rave about them is that they aren't my design ;o)  I did these (and one other which I gave away) at a technique class/day, run by Lorraine.  Cant remember her blog details but will get them for you as her things are just lovely.  I had a fantastic day and learned a lot with some fun girlies, does life get any better?

The first one is a bleaching technique and the colours Lorraine chose were ideal I thought adding a dated sepia feel.  The image was embossed in black then the image was highlighted with bleach using a brush.


 Here she is a little closer, isn't she the cutest thing?  I think the colours used were Sahara Sand, Soft Suede and More Mustard.



The next card we did was a spotlight technique and this one was simply yummy!


Sorry the picture looks a little bit shaky, not sure what happened there.  Could be the fact that its 3.40am - my sons 6th birthday party is tomorrow and I couldn't sleep wondering if I've remembered everything!  Pretty sure I have everything on my list now but I guess it would be a bonus if mum was awake for the party ;o)  Okay off to bed I go, and I definitely saved the best for last with Lorraine's cards.

Thanks for stopping by
Stacex

No comments:

Post a Comment