Monday 1 August 2011

My first Blog Candy

Hi Guys

Am feeling very pleased with myself in that I have created my first blog candy.  I remember seeing lots of these at convention and being pretty blown away by how fabulous they were, such a great idea and lots of inspiration in just one of these sheets.  Anyway here is mine.  I haven't stuck to a specific stamp set as such but maintained the colour combination which was Baja Breeze, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla.

I have used quite a few punches for these!
Card - Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Ink - Soft Suede, Baja Breeze
Stamps - Vintage Vogue
Embellishments - Very Vanilla Grosgrain ribbon, Pearls
Tools - Punches, Boho Blossoms, Star, Tag, Scallop Circle, Hearts, Large Heart, Word Window, Scalloped Edge

No comments:

Post a Comment