Thursday 4 August 2011

Amazing Christmas Offer!

Hey Guys

I have another Christmas card here, isn't it just the way that when you start with a particular stamp set and get going all sorts of ideas pop into your head and you just can stop.  I may stop when I think all of you are sick of the stamp set but this one has to be a keeper.  I love it, its called Contempo Christmas (120594) and so cost effective at £12.95 (4 stamps) for the clear stamp set, you really cant do better than that.  I've used the matching Ornament Punch (119847) £15.50 which just makes live so easy when you have lots to do.

So here is my amazing offer - buy both the Contempo Christmas & the Ornament Punch and I will include the Night of Navy 5/8" Satin Ribbon for only £2.50!!!  Thats approx 14metres of gorgeous satin ribbon worth £6.75 for only £2.50!!!  The total cost of your pack will be £30.95 plus p&p £4.95. Offer is limited to one per person and is available for month of August only.  Email me on stetson_stacey@hotmail.com to place an order.

**Please note Contempo Christmas is also available in wood (118734) at £15.95, if you prefer the wood, your order total would be £33.95 plus p&p at £4.95.**




Here is a close up of the ornament, I have stamped it directly onto the Very Vanilla cardstock then stamped again on a smaller piece to then punch out, fold slightly and adhere to the card, so effective!



To make this card
Card - Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, Garden Green
Ink - Night of Navy
Stamps - Contemp Christmas
Tools - Ornament Punch, Decorative Label Punch
Embellishments - Night of Navy Satin Ribbon



No comments:

Post a Comment