Friday 29 July 2011

Bumper Tri Fold Baby Albums

Hi Guys

I got home from my trip to Glasgow yesterday and although it is a long drive feel pretty rested today which is great.  Have lots to do but thought I should quickly update my blog as I've missed a few days.

I was very fortunate in that my lovely mum in law watched the children and I met up with my friend Gill for dinner, a sleep over and a day of crafting the next day!  I am aware that as a 38 year old the term sleep over sounds funny but thats what the kids always say.  Needless to say there was much chat and catching up but ladies, we were on a mission to get our baby albums completed.  The phrase "I didn't realise we were on a Crafting Boot Camp" was actually uttered more than once by the lovely Gill, haha, so perhaps I was the one on a mission.  It was a great break and we did get our albums done at the end, mine is blue and Gills is pink, aw!







Gills colour combo was Pretty In Pink, So Saffron and Very Vanilla whilst mine was the same except I used Bashful Blue instead of the pink.  So cute and brilliant work from Gill who had never made one before.  Missing her already!

Hope you like it
Stacex

No comments:

Post a Comment