Friday 12 August 2011

12 x 12 Wallet

Hey Guys

I'm loathe to mention Gill again as you will all think I have only one friend but to be fair we did have a craft extravaganza the last time we met up.  She showed me how to do this wallet, cant remember where she learned though, oh maybe it was Dawns Stampin Thoughts now I think of it - my fav youtube lady, "Hi Stampers" ;o)

This is really easy and just involves a bit of folding of a 12x12 sheet of Designer Series Paper, no cutting, no glueing, nothing!  Gills one, (the Pumpkin Pie) has a belly band and an insert with a tab top.  Mine doesn't have a belly band and has some decoration on the front and 3 inserts with tab tops.  Love it!



Front view of mine with two tab cards slipped into the top.


View from the bottom with another tab card slipped inside, all in all you have space for 4 little cards.

Hope you like it and come back again soon.
Stacex

No comments:

Post a Comment