Tuesday 12 July 2011

Baby Shower Bag!

Hey Guys!

Still on the baby shower theme here is a little bag I made which fits three pairs of socks perfectly!  I love making this bag as it really is quite quick (I usually keep a template of 3D items then just refer back when I want to make again).

The sentiment 'hello baby' is from Teeny Tiny Wishes, a US stamp set

Here it is from the top with the cute little socks inside, aw!

A closeup of the ribbon which is a double stitched wide grosgrain also a US item.

To make this card is used
Card - Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Ink - Bashful Blue
Paper - DSP Subtles
Stamps - Teeny Tiny Wishes
Embellishments - Bashful Blue Brads, Bashful Blue Stitched grosgrain ribbon
Tools - Boho Blossoms Punch, Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Extra Large Oval Punch

Hope you like it.  If anyone would like measurements then drop me an email.


See you soon
Stacex

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Stacey! Sorry not to see you at the training in Bicester on Sunday. Wonder if you could give me the measurements for the little bag? I will email you. Nicole x

    ReplyDelete