Wednesday 13 July 2011

A Selection of Colours


Hi Guys

As I went to bed before 9pm last night (very early I know), I was up at the crack of dawn, well 6am with hubby.  As a result of this, beds are changed, second load of washing is on the line and a general tidy of the house, woopee, that left time for some crafting ;o)

I made the first one in Pink Pirouette and Night of Navy and loved it so went on to do the Pink with different combos, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Rose Red & Bashful Blue!






To make these cards I've used
Card - Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette, Rose Red
Ink - Rose Red
Paper - DSP Subtles, Pink Pirouette
Stamps - Simply Said, Swirls & Curls Verses
Tools - Paper Piercer, Scallop Circle Punch, Circle Punch, White Uni ball pen

Only the accent colours then changed.

Hope you like it
Stacex

No comments:

Post a Comment