Tuesday 31 January 2012

Valentines Day

Hi Guys

Todays offering is a gorgeous set of cards and envelopes that I cased from a blog and I can't remember the name, the cards aren't exactly the same but the measurements and the envelope idea is from this lady.  If you know who you are please let me know and i'll shout it out next time.

 Today is Tuesday and I'm trying to get organised as I'm singing at Ronnie Scotts in London tonight (Soho)  its a fantastic venue so very excited.  I'm backing for Sian who you can check out on www.siancross.co.uk I am actually going to be wearing a dress which I rarely do for singing, just don't feel especially able to groove in a dress - in direct contrast to the lovely Julie Kettlewell, another SU demo, who moves superbly in evening gowns no less ;o) You can check out her blog for some awesome photos.

So here are the cards and envelopes.  The colour combo is Real Red, Pretty In Pink and Very Vanilla, sooo cute!


The DSP used is from the Colour family stacks, great value at £19.50 and the envelopes are run through the big shot with the envelope die. The sentiments on the cards are from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  The Very Vanilla part is punched out using the Decorative Label Punch.


Hope you like them
Stacex

No comments:

Post a Comment