Monday 30 January 2012

Morning Mocha & Elementary Elegance

Hi Guys

Have a gorgeous card for you made using the lush Speciality Designer Series Papers Morning Mocha.  I just love this paper and have been using it a lot! Completely run out of some of the designs already ;o)

This card was very simple as I basically grabbed some colours used in the colour scheme for the paper and went to it.  Stampin Up! certainly makes it easy.

I'ved used Crumb Cake, Basic Black and Very Vanilla with the papers and both of the black butterflies are the flocked card stock, as is the part in the main card.  These butterflies were done in the big shot with the Beautiful Wings embosslit.  The sentiment is of course from Elementary Elegance and I would have been shocked and horrified if it wasn't instantly recognisable as I've used is a lot recently!

Elegant and understated, my favourite ;o)


Hope you like it
Stacex

No comments:

Post a Comment