Thursday 12 January 2012

....Pennants and Presents!

Hey Guys

Well, I am loving getting back into a routine after Christmas, I just love knowing where I'm supposed to be and what I'm doing.  Feel like my head is still spinning a little after Christmas ;o)

This card uses Whisper White, Poppy Parade and Blushing Bride and the Pennant Builder punch.  The main image is a retired one but any cake or present would go perfectly in here.  The Just Add Cake papers co-ordinate perfectly with these colours.  The presents are coloured using a blender pen with Blushing Bride and you can't see very well but the spots on the top are glittery using Dazzling Diamonds.


Little close up to show the glitter although the light had pretty much gone so not a fab picture.



Hope you like it.
Stacex

No comments:

Post a Comment