Saturday 7 January 2012

I'm back!

Hi Guys - I'm back!

I have a new camera and am very happy to be able to resume my blog ;o)

I have been busy over Christmas as I had my grandad staying with me for the 2 weeks leading up to Christmas then we all went to Glasgow on the Boxing Day.  Its always busy seeing everyone but so lovely to catch up with everyone.  We were especially happy to see our nephew Logan who is 8 months old who had an operation 2 weeks ago.  His skull had fused together far too quickly and made him pretty ill so they had to go in and split the skull, cutting him from ear to ear over the top of his head.  As you can imagine we were all very worried but he came through it brilliantly and the doctors are very happy with his progress.  Here are a couple of pics, he is just gorgeous!



My card for today is using Pennant Parade and I have been making quite a few which I will share with you over the next few days.  this is a baby card using So Saffron, Baja Breeze & Whisper White.  It was pretty straight forward and I've used the Pennant Builder Punch and the 3/4" circle punch and the sentiment is from Curly Cute.  The background was created using the same So Saffron run through the big shot with the Square Lattice embossing folder.



Hope you like it.
Stacex

No comments:

Post a Comment